Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Most Important Thing

We all have hectic days rather you're a mom or a dad.  Work, worrying about bills and juggling finances, and meeting deadlines.  One thing that I have to stress for both parents is not to neglect the single most important thing: our kids.  It is so easy to get wrapped up in routine that we end up neglecting the ones we work so hard for.  I'm no Doctor Phill, but trust me on this.  Listen to Toby Keith's hit song "The List".  It's words to live by.  Take some time out and play with the kids.  Here's a picture of me and the rugrats playing with waterguns yesterday (and we also soaked Kizzy and had a great time doing it!)  Your kids will thank you and trust me, your family life will improve.  Take the family out.  Unplug, hit a park and hose down the misses with a water gun.  Then run for your life!



No comments:

Post a Comment